Digital Personal Animon Commissions
Digital Personal Animon Commissions
It's the popular offered commissions where I draw you, a loved one, you AND a loved one with your or their favorite Pop Culture Animon(s), whether it's Pokemon, Digimon, or Animal Crossing. Hey, you can even have me draw your favorite celebrity with the animons you think they'd have. Whatever! It's up to YOU!
For more info on the commission and its process before ordering, please scroll down.
And things of that nature
Could you explain the following?
- Animons: Animons is the name I made up for this particular commission that encapsulates the creatures I would potentially be drawing for you. They're "animal" and "monster" combined basically, haha. I didn't like saying "# of Animals" or "# of Monsters" so I just...fused them together.
- Simple/Minimal Background: The background would be stylistically simple/minimal. If you had some background/miscellaneous props in mind and/or a silhouetted setting you'd like to add to your personal commission but do NOT want a full background/scene that is rendered and more involved, this would be the best and recommended choice to choose.
- Complex/Full Background: This background would be more involved, rendered, and potentially a "snapshot of a scene". Think the complete opposite of "No background".
- "Is it possible to have more than what you're offering here?" Contact Me and we'll talk.
How does it work and what to expect:
Place your order by choosing how many animons, people, and whether or not you want a background or not above.
Again, if you want to add background/miscellaneous props but do NOT want a complex/full background, please choose "Simple/Minimal" in the drop-down menu under "Background".
Once you've filled out that initial information, glance at the specific price that populates.
Click submit, then fill out the Monster Details form that pops up.
If you have a pose in mind, specific colors to avoid, or are a must have, or details you want or are expecting--tell me under "The Finer Details" portion of the form
Piggy-backing off of the last point, if you do not provide details, I will assume that the selfie(s)/pictures you send (once we're emailing back and forth) is what you want to wear/look like so send your BEST with the outfit you'd like to be drawn in--or send pics of what you'd like to be drawn in. That's the beauty of having an artist drawing for you.
Once everything is cleared and squared away, you can expect an email from me promptly on how we will proceed with this digital art commission (I mean, you're paying up front and immediately, after all, hun). This is where you'll send me the photos of where to draw direct reference from so please provide an email you check regularly.
You can expect regular updates and your digital art piece to be completed within 3-6 weeks depending on work schedule, how intensive revisions and edits are, and how often one answers their emails (so again, please give me an email you check regularly).
As for the process, I break them into three phases:
1st chance to revise and edit
Final Line Phase
2nd chance to revise and edit
Final Color Phase
3rd & final chance to revise and edit
It is set up this way so that you are as involved in the process as possible and you are satisfied with your illustration. Anything more will accrue more work hours and will be billed accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE. NOT COMMERCIAL USE. YOUR FINAL DELIVERABLE WILL BE A HIGH RESOLUTION .JPEG
For more information on Commission Terms and Conditions, click here.
Things to Consider...
- If you'd like to first know when new items and of the sort are available, please consider subscribing to my Newsletter over there -->!
- If commissions are up for purchase in the store then I am open for commissions :)
- If you'd like to commission me for something not offered in my store, please go here and fill out the appropriate form.
- "Will you bring back what you offered on your Redbubble and PAOM stores?" That's the goal/plan! Not ALL the things but we'll get to the items I'm really looking to sale gradually. If there's something you'd like, let me know and I'll take note of it!